Clermont Animal CARE Humane Society (CACHS) is looking for a full-time Cat Program Manager to oversee the intake, care, and adoptions of our cats. This person will direct 1-2 staff members and must enjoy working with people. CACHS values self-motivated, team-oriented people who will contribute to our lifesaving mission and positive work culture.
- Oversee cat program staff and volunteers, including scheduling and job performance
- Maintain all cat intake, outcome and medical records in Animal First software
- Assist with cleaning, feeding, and daily care as needed
- Lead intake efforts including exam, vaccinations, medications, and treatments
- Track cat medical schedules to ensure boosters are given and cats are prepared for adoption
- Analyze and evaluate the cat program for opportunities to improve
- Perform adoptions
- Schedule off-site cat adoption events
- Implement cat enrichment for high quality of life while in the shelter
- Manage inventory
- Educate the public and advocate for common cat issues
- Perform any other shelter duties as directed by the Director of Lifesaving Programs
Education and/or Experience
- Previous experience in animal sheltering is preferred but not mandatory.
- animal sheltering: 1 year (preferred)
- veterinary medicine: 1 year (preferred)
- Must be 18 years or older.